The blood of innoscents burning in the skies.

Donnerstag, 11. November 2010

I miss you..

Und immer sind irgendwo Spuren Deines Lebens, Gedanken, Bilder, Augenblicke und Gefühle. Sie werden uns immer an Dich erinnern und Dich dadurch nicht vergessen lassen. Die Liebe bleibt immer

It's a very nice qoute, I'll translate it in english for the english-talking people out there :)

"And somewhere there are always traces of your life, thoughts, pictures, moment and feelings. They will always remind us of you and make you unforgettable. Love will always be there." - This is very important for me because it reminds me of my best friend who commided suicide in feburary. I still can't believe it, she was so young, she was 16. I miss her. I will always love you Sam, I miss you. I wish I could here your voice, like right now and everyday.

xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen